[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Ubuntu-cy - Ubuntu Linux - Cyprus Local Community Team • View topic - weird!!!

weird!!!

Discussion and help related with Suse Linux...

weird!!!

Postby charizan » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

something unexpected happened 2 days ago....
i have installed opensuse 11 on my old laptop with kde(some time ago).
not anything fancy just a plain normal installation since i just want to use it for ssh and browsing.
anyway...at Saturday i've noticed that when the computer booted at the grub screen there was some small penguins with Santa Clau hats walking up and down on the screen...i've never remembered installing smth like that or anything...the whole thing was pretty fynny and weird ...i didnt know that there was this kind of abilities hidden in grub.....and it was the 1st time that in grub screen was snowing with small santa-like-penguins go up and down!!
did it happen to anyone else?
It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!
charizan
Guru

Re: weird!!!

Postby charizan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:34 am

i had the same anime-grub yesterday!!! :)
i'll have to sit down and check the whole thing!!!
my damn cell phone is not even able to take fotos so i can't post anything!! :(
charizan
Guru

Postby medigeek » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 pm

I think it goes away after 5 boots :P
medigeek
How much time you spend in here?

Postby charizan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm

i'll check it and come back with more info
charizan
Guru

Postby charizan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Finally i found some time and have a look at the thing with lilo, is the page of the creator of the theme!!
;)
charizan
Guru

Return to Suse